Tuesday, June 3, 2014

"Classic" Law is Your Friend

As hard as it is for me to believe, as of just a little less than three weeks ago, this blog is now a year old.  Putting this blog together and writing posts for it has been one of the more fun things I've done as a lawyer, and the feedback I've gotten, both online and in person, about the ways in which this blog has helped people has been very rewarding.

I still have many areas of law that I want to write about, and think I have at least another year's worth of topics (hopefully more), but it occurs to me that some of my older posts may start getting lost in the shuffle.  As I do fewer and fewer "overview" type posts and get into some more detailed nuances of law, the basics become more important than ever.  Combined with the fact that laws change (in fact, I've had three posts already rendered at least partially obsolete by new laws since this blog started), I don't want my new readers to necessarily be left behind.

With that in mind, I am announcing the creation of what I am calling "Classic" Law is Your Friend.  Basically, every Tuesday (or as close to every Tuesday as I can) I will pick a blog post that I have previously posted and re-post it.  If the law has changed since the original post, I will update it, otherwise I will simply copy it.  This will not be done in any order, rather I will simply be re-posting blog posts that strike me as worth re-posting on any given Tuesday.  Does this mean some posts might be re-posted twice, and some might never be re-posted at all?  Yes, that's possible, although I won't do multiple re-postings too close together.

So, tune in next Tuesday to see which post I pick to lead off my "Classic" Law is Your Friend, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment