Tuesday, October 15, 2013

No Blog Post This Week - But Stay Tuned!

Those of you who are regular readers of this blog know that I try very hard to make a post at least once a week.  Since starting this blog, I have succeeded at that goal.  Unfortunately, this week will be the first week I miss.

At present, I have a trial scheduled for tomorrow, a mini-trial in another case scheduled for Thursday, and a hearing in yet another case on Friday, followed by a family photo session with my wife and son Friday afternoon.  As a result, my choices this week have been to rush through a short blog post, or to not do a post at all.  As I thought about it, I decided that a rushed blog post would not be up to the quality that I like to keep my blog posts to, and as a result, I would be doing a disservice by doing that.  So, I am not going to post this week.

Nonetheless, unlike my post in August, I am not hitting writer's block.  I have plenty I'd love to talk about right now, and have several extensive posts planned - so please stay tuned, and you'll hear back from me next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment